Wednesday 28 January 2015

MACROTREND - Humanity vs Earth


















28012015
When exploring my initial thoughts of what Id base my macro trends on, I noted to consider the environment as a starting point. Which led me onto close examination of the issues involved in fracking and how it has been vaguely mentioned over the past few years to be introduced to the UK. It involved the use of a collection of chemical blasted into a certain rock bed deep underground which contaminates water and the surrounding environment is also impacted by the byproduct of this process. The connections between fracking and the impact on the environment led me to also expand towards the environment as a whole, the melting of the polar icecaps, the devastating deforestation of the Amazon Rainforest and how humans are the cause of such destruction.








No comments:

Post a Comment